This is a highly repurposable jQuery Mobile + PhoneGap app that lets you take photos and upload them into Couch and then explore them on a map. Much of the UI is based on OpenElm by Andrew Gleave of Red Robot Studios. Hire him!
To install PhoneGap and mobile-mapper:
- Download and install XCode4 with the iOS (this takes a while... sorry)
- Build and install the latest PhoneGap (v0.9.6 at the time of this writing) - instructions here
- Make a new PhoneGap project in XCode. Hit "Build and Run" and make sure it launches the iOS Simulator. It will complain about some missing files.
- Replace all the files in the
wwwfolder in the new project folder with the contents of
wwwfrom this repository.
- Drag and drop the two files inside
Pluginsfrom Finder onto the
Pluginsfolder inside your project in the XCode file browser pane.
- Ensure your new project's
PhoneGap.plistmatches the one in this repo (hint: You will probably have to add the
- Add the MapKit framework from the 'Link Binary With Libraries' section