WooCommerce Payment Gateway - MaxPay
Tags: MaxPay, WooCommerce, Payment, Gateway, Credit Cards, Shopping Cart, Extension
Requires at least: 3.0.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Accept all major credit cards directly on MaxPay.com via Woocommerce Payment Gateway
Paymant Gateway for Woocommerce, allowing customers making payments for their orders.
Installing The Payment Gateway Plugin
- Download the plugin zip file.
- Login to your WordPress Admin. Click on Plugins | Add New from the left hand menu.
- Click on the “Upload” option, then click “Choose File” to select the zip file from your computer. Once selected, press “OK” and press the "Install Now" button.
- Activate the plugin.
- Open the settings page for WooCommerce and click the "Payment Gateways," tab.
- Click on the sub tab for "MaxPay."
- Configure your MaxPay Commerce Gateway settings. See below for details.
Obtain Credentials from MaxPay Commerce Gateway
To setup your MaxPay Commerce Gateway you will need to enter your public and secret keys.
Connect to WooCommerce
To configure the plugin, go to WooCommerce > Settings from the left hand menu, then the top tab “Payment Gateways”. You should see "MaxPay" as an option at the top of the screen. You can select the radio button next to this option to make it the default gateway.
- Enable/Disable – check the box to enable MaxPay.
- Title – allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option as on the checkout page.
- Description – controls the message that appears under the payment fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- Instructions – controls the message that appears under the description fields on the checkout page. Here you can list the types of cards you accept.
- Public_key – enter your public key obtained from MaxPay account.
- Secret_key – enter your secret key obtained from MaxPay account.
- Save Changes.
- First Release.