PinDroid is in the Play Store.
- Background sync for bookmarks
- Bookmarks are cached to allow offline viewing and to reduce network traffic
- Accounts managed through Android's built-in account manager
- Multiple accounts supported
- Add, view, edit, and delete bookmarks
- Bookmark titles, tags, and notes are searchable from both the global search and from within the app
- Home screen widget for quick access to several activities
- Code is licensed under the GPL v3
Note: Requires Android 4.x+ (API Level 14+).
These are some of the known issues in the current build of PinDroid. Feel free to open an issue if you encounter a bug/issue not listed here, or have an idea for an enhancement.
- Certain features from DeliciousDroid have not been ported yet due to limitations in Pinboard's API, including contact syncing and viewing network bookmark lists.
- HTC Sense 4+ (Jelly Bean) devices have a bug that causes them to only display one share target per app in the stock HTC apps (Internet, Messages, etc). As a workaround, there is a standalone app to add the share target and forward it to the main PinDroid app. Note that the main PinDroid app must be installed for this to work.
- PinDroid can be moved to an sd card, however this will cause you to have to re-login every time you reboot your device. Doing this may also cause widgets to not work in some cases.