This is a Swift application to slightly simplify opening iPython Notebooks. Remembers previously opened notebook directories. Here some dope screenshots of it in action:
The included build can be opened to directly install the application without building in xcode. To quickly install the application:
- download and expand the zip file
- go into System Preference/Security & Privacy and allow applications from unidentified developers.
- Look for "Notebook Buddy.app", try to open
- OS X
- installed jupyter notebooks (http://jupyter.readthedocs.org/en/latest/install.html)
- open "Notebook Buddy.app"
- select your default browser
- enter or browse (hit the browse button) to the directory where your notebook is
- click open