This is a Paw Extension that generates Apache Benchmark command line code.
- Basic Authentication via
-Ais not supported, however auth header is added to the command line (most likely it'll work fine, but not using the proper CLI argument).
- KeepAlive support not implemented
- Although all HTTP methods are passed to the AB, request body is not. AB requires a path to the file with the request body, so temporary file has to be created for that purpose.
- Default concurrency & request counts can be changed in the export dialog window only, but that's a Paw limitation.
- No values are escaped, they're just blindly inserted between quotes.
- Code is dirty, shame on me!