Clojure By Example
Discover clojure ecosystem through examples.
Simple web interface to show clojure examples in action :
- Examples are defined as clojure data
- Custom ReadEvalPrintLoop
The goal is to help people to quickly dive into the phase “Messing About” cf http://www.jeffbloom.net/docs/Hawkins-MessingAboutInSci.pdf .
- enlive (templating library) is up-and-running on heroku or cloudfoundry
- core.logic on cloudfoundry
- kern (parser combinators in clojure) on cloudfoundry
To run any project locally :
- go to the project root folder
- run `lein run <port>`
- open your browser `http://localhost:<port>` (by default port is 8080).
- Export example as plain clojure code.