Changelog for 1.5 (Codename: Morpheus)
- Adding support for Director installation using Helm 3.0.0.
- Adding support for Director installation on SuSE CaaS plaform 4.
- Adding OpenEBS 1.5 upgrade support in Director.
- Adding support to select and upgrade more than one OpenEBS cStor pools and volumes.
- Users can now enable monitoring for password-protected Redis application.
- If the cluster is in
offline state, then user will not be able to create a DMaaS schedule.
- Fixes a major issue with DMaaS where the restore was getting triggered without syncing the metadata of all the required backups.
- DMaaS workflow now catches cloud-specific error codes and displays the same in the portal.
- DMaaS will be disabled if there are no OpenEBS volumes of CAS type cStor.
- Add a check for verifying if cStor pool pods are running or not before upgrading a particular cStor pool.
- Fixes an issue in local authentication where user is not automatically signed-in once he completes sign-up process.
- Fixes an issue with logging to enable admin to view the logs of other users.
- Fixes an issue with logging to set the default index-pattern when more than one index-patterns have been created.
- Fixes an issue with upgrade to enable admin to perform upgrade on OpenEBS pools and volumes of other users.
- Fixes an issue to display OpenEBS control-plane version in Director portal.
- OpenEBS upgrade dashboard takes time to load while one upgrade is going on.
- DMaaS has an issue while restoring volume backups for applications of Kubernetes type
- Auto-refresh of the
Alerts page over-rides the user-selected filters on the page.
- Application monitoring fails to start if there is a mismatch of the label set between the pod and the deployment or statefulset.
- DMaaS restore workflow may fail if there is a mismatch of the label set between the pod and the deployment.