IEEE-VIT introduces it's Techloop series and this repository will contain the
session material as well as
Tasks concerned with the topic
Android App Development.
- Fork this repository to your account. You will be redirected to your repository with the link
- Clone that repository. Inside the
usersfolder, make a new folder and name it as your username.
users/<your-username>, create a file
about_me.txtand write few lines about yourself.
- The directory should look like
├── README.md └── users └── <your-username> └── about_me.txt
- Make all the changes. push them to your repository using
git add . git commit -m <your-message> git push -u origin master
- Once this is done, open a
pull-requestand the PR will be reviewed by one of the seniors and then merged with the repository
Updating your repo
- If your repository has the header
this repository is behind original repository by 3 commits
- do this
git pull https://github.com/IEEE-VIT/techloop-A-plus master