I'm a full-stack engineer, who loves problem solving as well as building cool products, working in projects of various sectors, experienced in designing and building critical features, keeping in mind human experience, scalability, and maintainability.
My contribution in my organisation is mostly on designing, building and maintaining cloud infrastructure, backend APIs & services, improving code quality, as well as exploring and partaking in system design for various components / projects.
Profession aside, I’m a Linux (especially Desktop Linux) and Open Source enthusiast, I have a couple of hobby projects for GNOME Desktop and Elementary OS from my college days. My other experiences includes C++, Rust (With GTK for Linux Desktop Apps), Flutter (Android), as well as 3D modelling with Blender, which was during my student years.
Voxxup | Software Engineer | March 2022 - Present
- Design / Develop / Maintain Cloud infrastructure for various projects in AWS / Azure
- Design and develop relational databases according to project requirements
- Backend development for APIs and services with ExpressJS and Django REST Framework
Accubits Technologies Inc. | Software Engineer | July 2021 - Feb 2022
- Backend development using ExpressJS for different projects.
- Frontend engineer for a tool to convert spreadsheet files to a database.
- Integrated Blockpass KYC for a client project.
- Online School Management Platform - School management application suite for a local school using MERN stack.
eddit - A simple text editor using GTK & Rust for GNU / Linux
Daynight - A wingpanel indicator to toggle dark theme in elementary OS.
B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering - 2017-202
N.S.S College of Engineering
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering with elective in Cloud Computing. GPA: 7.71
- Undergraduate Coursework: Data Structures; Algorithms; Logic System Design, Object Oriented Programming, Operating Systems; Databases; Mobile Computing; Machine Learning.
- Active member of Free and Open Source Software Cell (FOSSNSS)