RSS feed your Deluge server with Inoreader service
This is a python script to feed your favorite torrents via RSS to your Deluge server.
All you need to do is tag the article you want to download on inoreader, schedule this python script to run on decent periods, and DFI will send them to Deluge for you.
- Python 2.7
sudo apt-get install python-lxml sudo pip install deluge_client werkzeug requests
- Deluge server with web plugin
- Inoreader account
- Any scheduling service like cron (or not!)
- Supports folder structure based on your folders in Innoreader.
- Optionally can mark seeded torrents and hide unseeded ones. (only via extratorrent for now)
- Supports rechecking the unseeded torrents to un-hide them again when they come back alive.
- Removing the finished torrents with customizable exceptions based on tracker.
Clone the repo
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:maziara/deluge-feed-inoreader.git
Make a copy of config.py.sample to config.py
cp config.py.sample config.py
- Edit and make the necessary changes according to the comments
Run the script
If everything goes right, this will fetch your starred items and add them to deluge. Providing you a summary.
- Now schedule the script to run every hour (or your preferred intervals).
Fork, commit your awesome change, submit a pull request.