Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- The Electron package was updated to 1.7.11. This version fixes a bug where arbitrary code can be executed by a malicious URL (https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2018-1000006).
- The timestamp of each message is now a link to that message on the official Slack client.
- Some small bugs are fixed.
We are proud to announce that SlackStream version 2.0.0 is released!
It has many new features and bug fixes, but the most incredible one is the channel search function, which allows you to post messages to any channel (including ones that have not yet appeared in your stream) by typing "Ctrl + t" on the SlackStream window anytime.
We are proud to announce our first major release (v1.0.0) of SlackStream!
This version includes a bunch of bug fixes and of course cool new features including but not limited to:
- Mute mode, in which you can temporarily mute selected channels
- Sending a DM by clicking the target username
- Inputting a line break by hitting Enter plus either Alt, Ctrl, or Shift in the message form
- Adding emoji reactions to an arbitrary message, not only to the top-most one
- Skin-tone support
- and the marvelous logo!
Please enjoy our SlackStream, and do not hesitate to file issues or send pull requests if you have any.
We complete porting all features of original Slack Stream now!