Albion Online Stats
Albion online stats is an extension to MMORPG game - Albion Online. It tracks network traffic and displays various statistics, such as damage and DPS meter calculated from in-game actions.
How to use this app
Note this section does not require any coding knowledge. Those simple two steps are required to use this software :)
- On windows make sure that WinPcap is installed in your system. Npcap 0.9983 installer for Windows Vista/2008, 7/2008R2, 8/2012, 8.1/2012R2, 10/2016 (x86 and x64) Make sure to install with the "Install Npcap in WinPcap API-compatible Mode"
- Download latest release from https://github.com/mazurwiktor/albion-online-stats/releases/latest (.exe for windows .tar for linux and mac)
- Enjoy :)
After first execution the app is going to create default configuration file named
albion-online-stats.cfg. Feel free to edit it according to your needs.
Is This Allowed
Our position is quite simple. As long as you just look and analyze we are ok with it. The moment you modify or manipulate something or somehow interfere with our services we will react (e.g. perma-ban, take legal action, whatever
~MadDave, Technical Lead at Sandbox Interactive for Albion Online, source
- copied from Albion Online Data
- Rust installed (https://www.rust-lang.org/tools/install)
- Python installed (python3.5 / python3.6 / python3.7)
- Windows only prerequisites https://github.com/libpnet/libpnet#windows
git clone https://github.com/mazurwiktor/albion-online-stats.git
[optional] Create and activate python virtualenv
python -m venv env [linux/mac] . env/bin/activate [windows] .\env\Scripts\activate.ps1
or alternatively using conda and skip installing requirements step
conda env create --file application/environment.yml conda activate albion
Install requirements (backend will be compiled during requirements installation)
pip install -v -r application/requirements.txt
Run the application
[sudo on linux] python application/albion-online-stats.py
Seting TESTING variable runs application without backend dependency
TESTING=true python application/albion-online-stats.py
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT)
at your option.