This project contains the following main elements:
- PHP backend and API that interfaces with the Plaid API to aggregate banking info from several major banks
- Fully responsive AngularJS frontend for viewing and managing aggregated banking info
Pull requests are welcome and encouraged!
Compatable Frontend Projects
- Android App (https://github.com/mbarany/Plaid-Android)
- Linux OS (tested on CentOS 6)
- PHP 5.4+
- Relational SQL database (MySQL, SQL Server, etc) that Doctrine supports (http://www.doctrine-project.org/2010/02/11/database-support-doctrine2.html)
- Composer (https://getcomposer.org/)
- NodeJS & NPM (https://github.com/joyent/node/wiki/Installing-Node.js-via-package-manager)
npm install -g bower
- Setup your HTTP Web Server webroot to point at the
composer installfor PHP dependencies. The configuration script will run at the end to enter various configs and credentials (DB, Plaid, Google)
npm installfor build dependencies
Copyright 2014 Michael Barany Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.