Haskell Cabal Plugin
WARNING: This is a fork of the original syntax-only cabal vim plugin. This fork will include
commands to automate the running of Cabal commands within vim and opening the errors and output using
vim's builtin buffer types to make integration as seamless as possible.
If @Twinside (who originally wrote the Cabal syntax file) wishes to incorporate my changes into his repository he may. I just want to be clear that this is not just going to be a syntax file so it may change the way your existing vim setup works more than just syntax highlighting of .cabal files. Be warned.
- Just drop
- use pathogen and clone this repository in your
- Syntax file was authored by Vincent Berthoux (Twinside)
- All other work was authored by Susan Potter (mbbx6spp)
- The syntax file is licensed under ???? license and is copyrighted by Vincent Berthoux, 2010-2011.
- All other code in this repository is licensed under the BSD 3-clause and is copyrighted by Susan Potter, 2011.