Version 2.2.0 fixes issues with downloading logging data and expands functionality in the Settings, Logging, and Accelerometer modules.
- Fix concurrency issues when downloading accelerometer data from the logger
- Fix bug with sample processor configuration
- Added functionality in the Settings module to configure the connection parameters
- Feature is only available on firmware after v1.0.4
- Expanded DownloadHandler class to also report entries that do not have a MessageHandler to process them
- Added orientation detection support for RG and RPro boards
- Created orientation enum for the general Accelerometer class that defines a unified orientation amongst the MetaWear R boards