Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Minor bug fix release for:
#78 Saving sniffer with HTTP publisher containing JSON in the POST payload causes a deserialization error
Face lifting release with enhancements to logsniffer's system itself:
- Renamed "Settings" area to "System"
- Support for system notifications (#60)
- Automatic system updates check to notify about new releases of logsniffer
- Added about page with main links to GitHub
Pre-christmas release with two shiny features:
#48 Provide a configuration in the log source wizard which fields and in which order are visualized in the log viewer
#49 Provide a configuration in the log viewer to define the fields to be rendered in the table enhancement. The configuration is saved on the user base.
One bug fix for:
#47 Black background in FF (and IE too) in full-screen mode
Brand new cool features in this release are:
- #36 Full screen mode for the log viewer
- #41 Adaptive re-sizing of the log viewer to the browser window height
- #37 Regex & grok filter for extracting fields as much as you like
- #42 Allow copying log entry fields to event fields via a scanner filter
- #40 Make configurable the amount of lines attched to the previous log entry, if these don't match the pattern
#33 Rename event's field "lf_occurrence" into "lf_timestamp" to be alike to the log entry model. NOTE: This model change isn't compatible with already indexed events by a previous logsniffer release. Unfortunately you have to delete all persisted events to use the new version.
#34 List first internal then custom fields
#26 Let start all internal fields with the prefix "lf_" (e.g.
lf_timestamp) instead of the underscore only which isn't compatible with Kibana. NOTE: This model change isn't compatible with already indexed events by a previous logsniffer release. Unfortunately you have to delete all persisted events to use the new version.
#27 Fix NPE in FieldBaseTypes#resolveType in case of filters putting a NULL value into fields
#28 Refactor regex / grok pattern reader and add more logging
#29 Sort fields extracted by regex / grok pattern reader in the order they occur in the input string
#30 Fix order of severity levels
#31 Let severity mapping filter also match non string values like int fields