You signed in with another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You signed out in another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.You switched accounts on another tab or window. Reload to refresh your session.
A tag already exists with the provided branch name. Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. Are you sure you want to create this branch?
= lxc-goodies =
Set of scripts turning LXC into handy experimentation stand.
All VMs created:
* have SSH enabled and specified public key copied into.
* are connected to bridge with masquerading enabled.
* advertise <name>.local name through Zeroconf
* acquire IP using DHCP running on bridge interface.
= Quick start =
== Preparations ==
0. Make sure you've got Debian or Ubuntu.
0.5. apt-get install lxc dnsmasq-base brctl debootstrap
1. Edit lxc-goodies-config
2. # lxc-goodies-update-fstab
3. # lxc-goodies-update-interfaces
== Create VM ==
# lxc-goodies-mkdebian <name> lenny
== Run VM ==
# lxc-start -n <name>
== Attach to VM ==
# lxc-console -n <name>
$ ssh root@<name>.local