Django Mptt Admin
The package is tested with Django (1.7 - 1.8), and django-mptt (0.7.x). Also with Python 2.7, 3.3-3.5.
Install the package:
$ pip install django_mptt_admin
Add django_mptt_admin to your installed apps in settings.py.
INSTALLED_APPS = ( .. 'django_mptt_admin', )
Use the DjangoMpttAdmin class in admin.py:
from django.contrib import admin from django_mptt_admin.admin import DjangoMpttAdmin from models import Country class CountryAdmin(DjangoMpttAdmin): pass admin.site.register(Country, CountryAdmin)
Auto-open node. Default value is 1.
- True: autopen all nodes
- False: do not autoopen
- integer: autopen until this level
Load on demand (True / False / level). Default is True.
- True: load nodes on demand
- False: do not load nodes on demand
- int: load nodes on demand until this level
Autoescape (True / False). Default is True.
Autoescape titles in tree.
Override the filter_tree_queryset method to filter the queyset for the tree.
class CountryAdmin(DjangoMpttAdmin): def filter_tree_queryset(self, queryset): return queryset.filter(name='abc')
True / False. Default is False.
"useContextMenu" option for tree.
- Issue 82: make admin views easily extendable (thanks to Vsevolod Novikov)
0.3.0 (august 21 2015)
- Issue 67: update jqtree to 1.2.1
- Issue 68: drop support for Django 1.6 and older
- Note that version 0.2.1 supports these versions.
- Issue 71: added use_context_menu option (thanks to ITCase)
- Issue 75: added Russian translation (thanks to Mike Silonov)
- Issue 80: fix wrong url resolving with multiple admin sites (thanks to Hubert Bielenia)
0.2.1 (march 29 2015)
- Issue 65: support Django 1.8
0.2.0 (january 12 2015)
- Issue 23: fixed save-state for load-on-demand
- Issue 35: fixed auto-open for load-on-demand
- Issue 40: use jqtree 1.0.0
- Issue 45: added i18n support and Hebrew translation (thanks to Udi Oron)
- Issue 47: added filter_tree_queryset method
0.1.10 (september 24 2014)
- Issue 31: added autoescape option
- Issue 34: use the default change list in popup mode (thanks to hstanev)
- Issue 36: the option tree_load_on_demand = False does not work
0.1.9 (july 12 2014)
- Issue 25: update jqtree to 0.21.0
- Issue 28: fixing problems related to working with model's pk-field, named other than "id" (thanks to Igor Gai)
- Issue 29: fix path to spinner.gif (thanks to Igor Gai)
0.1.8 (februari 2 2014)
- Issue 17: handle error when moving node
- Issue 19: support Django 1.7 alpha
0.1.7 (january 3 2014)
- Issue 16: moving a node fails if the node id is a uuid
0.1.6 (october 10 2013)
- Issue 8: removing node from the tree causes the tree view to crash
0.1.5 (august 27 2013)
- Issue 6: save the tree state
- Issue 7: do not handle the right mouse click
0.1.4 (august 8 2013)
- Issue 5: Support for uuid ids
0.1.3 (may 2 2013)
This version drops support for Django 1.3.7
- Issue 2: Posting a screenshot in the readme would be really useful (thanks to Andy Baker)
- Issue 3: Use static templatetag for CDN-compatible file paths (thanks to Alex Holmes)
- Added Coveralls support
0.1.2 (march 12 2013)
- Issue 1: Grid view doesn't link correctly to object change pages (thanks to Kris Fields)
0.1.1 (februari 25 2013)
- Added experimental Python 3 support
0.1 (februari 7 2013)
- Initial version