FsPickler is a serialization library that facilitates the distribution of .NET objects. The implementation focuses on performance and completeness in supported types, including F# types. It supports multiple, pluggable serialization formats including Binary, Xml, JSON and BSON. The library is based on the functional programming concept of pickler combinators which has been adapted to accommodate the object oriented nature of the .NET framework.
- Tutorial A short introduction to FsPickler.
- Technical Overview A walkthrough of the library's implementation details.
- OUTDATED Performance Benchmarks comparing FsPickler to other established serialization libraries.
- New .NET Core Benchmarks.
- API Reference Auto-generated library documentation.
All documentation and related material can be found here.
master), Build & Unit tests