Simplifying the process of launching applications on Google Cloud Platform.
Install the Google APIs Client Library for Python.
This is a one-time setup for each Google Cloud Platform project you want to use with Cloud Launcher.
src/settings.shto specify a Google Cloud Platform project you have access to that has GCE enabled.
Create a directory to store your credentials and set appropriate permissions:
mkdir -m 700 -p "$HOME/cloud/projects/$PROJECT"
Go to your Google Cloud Platform project
- Click on your project name
- Click on "APIs & Auth"
- Click on "Credentials"
- Under "OAuth", click on "Create a new Client ID"
- Choose "Installed application"
- Application type is "other"
- Click on "Create Client ID"
- Under the new section "Client ID for native application", click on "Download JSON"
- Save this file as
You can discuss Cloud Launcher with other users and developers via the mailing list cloud-launcher (at) googlegroups.com.
Apache 2.0; see LICENSE.txt for details.
This project is not an official Google project. It is not supported by Google and Google specifically disclaims all warranties as to its quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose.