Welcome to the QLC+ Wiki and thank you for your interest in this growing project.
Here you can find information about translating and compiling QLC+ on several platforms.
How to build QLC+
How to translate QLC+
BCF2000 + LC2412 Remote Control: Setup Behringer BCF2000 and Behringer LC2412 connected through BCF2000 for even more faders
Interfacing Mixxx via MIDI (Linux) (credits to Markus Baertschi): how to setup MIDI communication between Mixxx and QLC+, including beat detection. Instruction are specific to Linux, but Windows and OSX users can adjust them for their OS.
- web: https://qlcplus.org
- forum: https://qlcplus.org/forum
- git: https://github.com/mcallegari/qlcplus/ (here)
- opensuse build service: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:mcallegari79
- travis (CI): https://travis-ci.org/mcallegari/qlcplus
- appveyor (windows CI): https://ci.appveyor.com/project/mcallegari/qlcplus
- codacy (code quality): https://www.codacy.com/app/mcallegari/qlcplus/dashboard (needs login?)
- coveralls (coverage): https://coveralls.io/github/mcallegari/qlcplus
- build bot (CI): https://qlcplus-buildbot.openlighting.org/ (not maintained?)