Clone this wiki locally
Project to build an alternative to delicious since we need it.
- multi user support [80%] (using devise and rails_admin, login, using oauth with twitter and omniauth)
- tags [80%] (support is done using acts_as_taggable_on, basic interface with bookmark creation and edition, tags cloud). needed : tag synonyms, tag bundles.
- api access to : post, list entries, if possible stick to same format as : http://www.delicious.com/help/api, API TODO list [5/15 done], [api rdoc for posts]:(http://rdoc.info/github/mcansky/mjolk/master/V1/PostsController)
- delicious xml import (obviously) see : http://twitter.com/#!/digitalyn/status/15526502875537408 [50%] (the methods are there, lacks interface)
- more ? some interesting points : http://notes.torrez.org/2010/12/learn-to-program-in-24-hours.html except the "following" part
biggest need : public web interface is basic at the moment, views are being worked on lately, also need to work on a simple yet propre admin zone to replace rails_admin.
also needed : useful readme
Wanna help ?
No worries : get the code (fork it), do things including tests (check "https://github.com/thoughtbot/factory_girl":Factory_Girl and "https://github.com/thoughtbot/shoulda":Shoulda), request pulls.
You need to know some stuff about :
- ruby on rails 3
- rvm (always a good thing)