Teambox Project Managment
Teambox is project management software built on Ruby on Rails with a focus on collaboration.
Teambox workflow is project-centered; each project being visible only to people invited to it. Projects have a status wall, conversations, tasks, shared pages and file uploads.
You can [try Teambox online][app] for free to see how it works. Teambox is open-source software, meaning you can also download it, change its code and host yourself.
- Official website: http://www.teambox.com/
- Code repository: http://github.com/micho/teambox
- Community mailing list: http://groups.google.com/group/teambox
- Open-source contributors: http://github.com/micho/teambox/contributors
- License: GNU Affero GPL 3
Hop to our wiki to get detailed information on installing Teambox.