Contributing to Awesome MicroPython
Thanks for taking the time to contribute
The following is a set of guidelines for contributing to Awesome MicroPython. These are just guidelines, not rules, use your best judgment and feel free to propose changes to this project.
How Can I Contribute?
Submitting Pull Requests
Feel free to take any open issue, just make sure that you follow the contribution guidelines.
Voting and commenting
Just use GitHub reactions and comments to express your feelings/experience about open suggestions (additions or removals).
- Please search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Use the following format:
[Project Name](http://example.com/) - A short description.
- The link should be the name of the package or project.
- Links and categories should be sorted alphabetically.
- Add one link per pull-request.
- Keep descriptions sentance case, concise, clear and simple, and end them with a period/stop.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing ones are also welcome.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
Thanks to all contributors, you're awesome and wouldn't be possible without you!