MCC IO-Based on the transaction engine-based enterprise blockchain application platform, the most powerful blockchain operating system is decentralized.
Welcome to the MCC IO source code repository! The MCC blockchain base support system supports secondary development for a variety of different application needs, enabling efficient data exchange, improving the development efficiency of blockchain applications and reducing development costs. Provide technical and platform support for the development of the industrial chain of blockchain applications.
Some of the groundbreaking features of MCCIO include:
- Logically, we add a rule layer between the logical layer and the data layer of the blockchain, and the trading engine is at the rule level. Its purpose is to abstract many transaction models and provide interfaces to the contract layer to avoid direct manipulation of the data structure by the contract, thus increasing security.
- The physical distribution of the trading engine is divided into two parts, "execution of the transaction" is on the blockchain, and "definition of the transaction" is on the enterprise application system.
- The trading engine can be understood as a kind of "format contract". The two parties can fill in the transaction information on a fixed and mature contract template. The two parties cannot modify the trading rules, so the execution security of the contract is higher.
- The mainstream currency chain technology implementation and technological innovation have been realized and integrated into the core layer of the mainstream currency chain, and the application system can be used, and only need to be called through the API.
- Advanced trading is an abstract trading model that satisfies the various trading needs of the company. Their trading rules are placed at the bottom of the blockchain, and these engines are redefined and remotely called at the enterprise application level. Through the combination of these trading rules , companies can meet the trading needs of different companies.
- Atomic trading refers to the blockchain. Two transactions (especially when the two assets are exchanged) should be completed simultaneously or simultaneously. Atomic trading is a necessary means of transaction security. The mainstream currency chain implements atomic trading by extending the functionality of the OP_CHECKSIG function in Script.
- The ring signature and voting engine of the mainstream currency chain, using the natural verifiable nature of ring signatures (or group signatures) in cryptography, combined with the anonymity of blockchains and the irreversible nature of data, perfectly achieves voting Trading model.
MCCIO is released under the open source MIT license and is offered “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Any security provided by the MCCIO software depends in part on how it is used, configured, and deployed. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, MCC makes no representation or guarantee that MCCIO or any third-party libraries will perform as intended or will be free of errors, bugs or faulty code. Both may fail in large or small ways that could completely or partially limit functionality or compromise computer systems. If you use or implement MCCIO, you do so at your own risk. In no event will MCC be liable to any party for any damages whatsoever, even if it had been advised of the possibility of damage.
MCC is neither launching nor operating any initial public blockchains based upon the MCCIO software. This release refers only to version 1.0 of our open source software. We caution those who wish to use blockchains built on MCCIO to carefully vet the companies and organizations launching blockchains based on MCCIO before disclosing any private keys to their derivative software.
There is no public testnet running currently.
Supported Operating Systems
MCCIO currently supports the following operating systems:
- Centos 7
MCC technical team