Search engine for shownotes for the No Agenda Show. Live at search.nashownotes.com.
This is a Ruby on Rails + PostgreSQL rewrite of the
original Django project
which was later forked by me.
- shownotes:fetch Downloads any shownotes not in the database and processes them
- shownotes:process Re-processes all shownotes already in the database
- Consistent presentation of audio links. Sometimes they are <a> tags and sometimes <audio>
- Add an API if there is demand for it
- Find a way to parse shownotes prior to 489
- Add better instructions in README to get started
- De-duplication of topics (e.g. JCD Clips, JCD CLIPS, JCD Clip)