KludJe is a Java API that aims to exploit features introduced in Java 8 to reduce verbosity and enhance expressiveness.
Use it to:
- Implement less verbose equals, hashCode, and toString in your classes
- Avoid try/catch blocks in lambdas/method references with a generalized exception throwing/catching mechanism
- Add this capability for any functional interface using the Kludje annotation processor
- Avoid nested null checks in getter chains with a one-line call
- Make any resource AutoCloseable
See kludje.uk for binary downloads and usage information.
Versions used: lastbuild_info.txt
To build with test coverage reports:
gradle clean build jacoco
Limited testing; breaking changes possible in future versions.
- version 0.3: breaking API changes in nary package (consumer methods "apply" changed to "accept")
- version 0.7: undocumented release code; do not use
- version 0.8: breaking API changes: Meta.XGetter interfaces deprecated; will be removed in future release; recompile lambdas to fix
- version 0.8: from 0.8 onwards master branch is last release