MooTools Plugins and Enhancements Repository
- Lang updates for additional timeAgoInWords phrases (see: https://mootools.lighthouseapp.com/projects/24057/tickets/79-additional-expressions-for-datetimediffinwords)
- Move demo/tutorials from Clientcide wiki to Mootorial; update links in docs
- Compat for Clientcide
- make detach method for all classes that attach to elements
- make destroy method for all classes that create elements
NOTE: none of the changes below are breaking changes.
Changes in MooTools More 18.104.22.168
Changes in MooTools More 22.214.171.124
- roughly a dozen issues fixed or closed (in lighthouse)
- Numerous documentation updates
- Spinner: Adding a getSpinner method to Request in Spinner's refactoring of that Class
- Spinner: Fixing default styles
- Form.Validator, Date: Added Ukrainian translations
- Date: Added new Date parser (parses "Thu Oct 22 08:11:23 +0000 2009")
- Fx.Accordion: handling the alwaysHide option so you can still have returnHeightToAuto set to true (see this discussion)
- Tips: Restoring arguments to the show/hide events; tip no longer defaults to display:none (this restores the previous behavior)
- Fx.Reveal: stores cssText whenever it starts a transition and restores it when it finishes or is canceled, leaving the element without a bunch of inline styles, as if you'd just done setStyle('display', 'block'/'none')
- Fx.SmoothScroll: adding a "scrolledTo" event
- Drag: added new 'stopPropagation' option
- HtmlTable.Select: ensuring that instances only delegates to immediate children (for nested tables)
- HtmlTable.Sort.js: detects and sorts date columns more accurately, handles negative integers and floats
- Reorganized scripts json so Depender can implement Log
Changes to Clientcide plugins adopted by MooTools More in this release
- Fupdate is now named Form.Request; see compat layer on Clientcide.com
Changes in MooTools More 126.96.36.199
- Issues fixed (in lighthouse): #50, #55, #65, and various other minor bugs
- Replaced all occurrences of $ with document.id
- Overhauled Date.js
- Prevented overtext from focusing on inputs except when they are interacted with
- Moved some methods from Date.Extras into Date because of some dependencies that weren't seen before.
- Added Date.now for all browsers. Removed unnecessary genericization.
- Date.define2DigitYearStart now in effect. Defaults to 1970. 2 digit dates before 70 will default to 2000*
- Fx.Scroll: added scrollIntoView method
- JSONP was calling this.request instead of this.send
- Patch for FormValidator.Inline's scrollFxOptions being ignored, see clientcide bug.
- Updated Iframeshim's empty document creation; fixes https issues in IE6
- OverText now stops polling when elements are hidden (when polling is enabled).
- Added error callback for Assets.images
Changes in MooTools More 188.8.131.52
- Issues fixed (in lighthouse): #47, #38, and various other minor bugs
- Updated the OverText class to allow for the user to set the element type.
Breaking changes from RC1
- domain renamed to host
- no longer organizes the DOM for you
Breaking Changes from More
- options:offsets in Tips renamed to offset
- renamed to Fx.Accordion
- renamed to Fx.SmoothScroll
Breaking Changes from Clientcide
- options:zindex renamed to zIndex
- renamed to Request.JSONP
- constructor/send/prepareUrl take options hash, no longer an url directly (like Request)
- user can change options on the fly when calling send() with a new hash, reusing the object
- added check method. support for link: ignore, cancel, chain (like Request)
- added success, request and cancel events
- data can be a hash or string now (like Request)
- queryString option gone
- makeUrl logic now moved to new getScript(), which directly returns the script
- changed how it essentially works. instead of storing the object reference, we store a new function every time a request is made, that keeps a reference of the script element and the object instance.
- abortAfter and timeout gone. there's now a single timeout for retries and for when retries run out.
- globalFunction gone, deemed useless
- Browser.Extras completely refactored into URI Native object
- Browser.redraw is gone
- Class.Binds no longer supports lowercase binds
- Element.fxOpacityOk (which was never documented or intended for external use) is gone
- Element.isVisible renamed to Element.isDisplayed
- Form.Validator base class no longer does what it did (that is now in Form.Validator.Inline)
- no longer takes a collection of inputs.
- .showTxt > .show, .hideTxt > .hide
- .hide and .show no longer take the element and 'focus' arguments.
- .repositionAll is gone; .repositionOverTxt is now just .reposition; it does not take an argument
- findAllEmails gone, too specific
- Number / String extensions moved to string extras. zeroise made an anonymous function, was lame
- Element.setPosition is now Element.position
- String.Extra query functions moved to URI.js
- parseQuery > parseQueryString for consistency with cleanQueryString
- event names all renamed; onRequestStart >> onRequest, onRequestSuccess >> onSuccess, etc