- Added some minor style changes.
- Relaxed mtl lower bound.
- Separated modules by concern.
- Hid underlying Get monad from consumers to allow us to change the parsing library without breaking consumers should a more performant one become available.
- Added Rubyable type class to make it easier to go between RubyObject and plain Haskell values.
- Replaced Double with Float as per Marshal format.
- Replaced internal representation of Hash with Vector of tuples to simplify Rubyable type class and usage for consumers.
- Added more type safety by extracting ADT of all possible Ruby string encodings.
- Re-ordered parser to try parsing simpler objects first.
- Used strict State monad instead of non-strict.
- Completed fully-functioning parser for a subset of Ruby objects serialised with Ruby's Marshal format.