Resumay is a super-simple LaTeX class for a clear, concise resum\'e. CVs are also supported!
Distributed under WTFPL (see
Simply place the resumay.cls file into your working directory, and use the
resumay document class.
sans option to use sans class.
phone for your header.
Specify if you want the header to be underlined with
positionenv environments to create a bulleted list
or a simple paragraph. Take optional arguments: title, start date, end date,
A script is included to convert from a CV in JSON format to TeX. This may be useful if (for example) you wish to separtely render your same CV in HTML to go on your website.
- Built-in position list commands
- Custom bib style? (Or better suggestion in example CV?)
- More options for headers
- Automatic placing of items in header
- Manual control over order of items in header
- Improve support of Python converter (see file)
- Proper description of JSON schema
- Compatibility with JSONresume (?)