Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- A new option --speed-hacks (-H) has been added to speed up text and some other aspects of the game.
- Tantegel Castle is no longer confined to its original zone from the vanilla game. Zone 0 will be moved to accomodate.
- A few incorrect monster stats have been fixed:
- Droll HP has been reduced from 43 to 35 (this is what the GBC/SNES release has it as)
- Werewolves will now give 95 XP and 155G instead of 120/185. This also matches values from the GBC/SNES release.
- Gold drops will now always be the maximum amount instead of a random percentage. This is also in line with the re-releases.
- Fixed a bug where Charlock castle could be obstructed, thus making the game impossible to finish.
- Fixed a bug where the program would occasionally get stuck when generating the map.