Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Graphical interface! DWRandomizer now has a GUI for a better user experience.
- There is now a Windows installer for DWRandomizer - it will now be added to the start menu.
- The ROM output directory can now be specified in the GUI or from the command line via the
- Fixed the Cantlin NPC dialog when the overworld item is more than 100 steps from the castle.
- Added back the silver harp.
- The NPC in the Northern Shrine will now always have the Staff of Rain.
- Enemies summoned by the harp will now be a random set of 8 different enemies.
- Buffed some of the weaker spells.
HEALnow has a range of 18-25 HP.
HURTnow has a range of 9-16 HP.
- Menu wrap-around.
- Various menus in the game will now have the cursor wrap from top to bottom (optional).
- The Death Necklace will now always appear in it's chest the first time. You can still only get one.
- Death Necklace now has an optional function other than cursing you. It can give a +10 ATK at the expense of 25% of your HP (you are still cursed).
- Some enemy balance changes:
- Reduced Droll HP from 35 to 20
- Reduced Poltergeist HP from 26 to 23
- Reduced Specter HP from 48 to 33
- Reduced Goldman HP from 110 to 35
- Some changes to zone randomization:
- Zones 1 & 2 will now have Wolf and below only.
- Tantegel will have 2 of each of these zones surrounding it
- Zone 1 will be to the east and west
- Zone 2 will be to the north and south
- All other zones will be random (using a new algorithm)
- The new algorithm ensures each zone will appear on the overworld no more than 5 times.