ACF OpenStreetMap Field
Configurable OpenStreetMap or Leaflet Field in ACF.
Requires ACF 5.7+
- Configurable Map-Tile Provider
- Selectable Map Overlays
- Multiple Markers
- Ready-to-use HTML-Output
- Custom map markers through WordPress filters and JS Events.
- Head over to releases
- Download 'acf-field-openstreetmap.zip'
- Upload and activate it like any other WordPress plugin
- AutoUpdate will run as long as the plugin is active
Production (using Github Updater – recommended for Multisite)
- Install Andy Fragen's GitHub Updater first.
- In WP Admin go to Settings / GitHub Updater / Install Plugin. Enter
mcguffin/acf-field-openstreetmapas a Plugin-URI.
- cd into your plugin directory
git clone email@example.com:mcguffin/acf-field-openstreetmap.git
- $ `gulp
This plugin uses gulp.
To get started
cd in the plugin directory,
npm install then
There is some developer centric documentation in the wiki.
This plugin wouldn't have been possible without these awesome people and Projects: