ACF QuickEdit Fields
This is the official github repository of the ACF QuickEdit Fields plugin.
WordPress plugin adding Quick Edit functionality to Advanced Custom Fields Plugin (Pro and Free 5+.
- Show ACF field values in List views
Supported ACF Fields.
- Supports Post, Term and User list tables
- Scalar Columns (Like Text, Number, ...) can be made sortable
- Edit ACF Field values in Quick edit and Bulk edit
- Requires WordPress 4.7+
- Requires ACF 5.7+ (Free and Pro)
- Requires at least PHP 5.6+
In WP Admin
Just follow the Automatic Plugin Installation procedere.
wp plugin install --activate acf-quickedit-fields
composer require mcguffin/acf-quick-edit-fields
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:mcguffin/acf-quickedit-fields.git cd acf-quickedit-fields npm install npm run dev
Migrating from Github to WPORG
Please note that the plugin slug has chaged from
acf-quickedit-fields (missing a dash in the middle). You can safely delete the old version 2.x and re-install the plugin on plugins page.
npm run dev: Watch css and js soure dirs
npm run test: load some test fields
npm run dev-test: load some test fields and watch css and js soure dirs
npm run dashicons: Generate dashicons scss variables from source
npm run i18n: generate
npm run rollback: remove last commit (local and remote – use with caution!)
- Quick Start
- Filters and Actions
- Known Issues that can't be fixed
- How to Support more Field types