Integrate WordPress Objects objects into ACF.
- Add options to several ACF Fields allowing to edit the Post Title, Content and Attachments, Site Title, Description and Logo, ...
- New Field types for Post Types and Taxonomies
- Location Rules for Post Type and Taxonomy properties (Like Builtin, Public, ...)
- Choice fields can have a repeater as data source. (Pro only)
- Head over to releases
- Download 'acf-wp-objects.zip'
- Upload and activate it like any other WordPress plugin
- AutoUpdate will run as long as the plugin is active
Production (using Github Updater – recommended for Multisite)
- Install Andy Fragen's GitHub Updater first.
- In WP Admin go to Settings / GitHub Updater / Install Plugin. Enter
mcguffin/acf-wp-objectsas a Plugin-URI.
- cd into your plugin directory
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:mcguffin/acf-wp-objects.git
- Field: Image sizes
- Field: Select User-Role
- Field: Select Plugin
- Field: Select Theme
- Connector: Implement Term title, description
- Connector: User Properties like email, nicename, avatar, ...
- Connector: Connect more Options like media sizes, crop thumbnails, ...
- More Location Rules: ...?
- WSOD: Compat\ACF\ACF::instance() after upgrade if ACF inactive