A culture independent date/time selector control for Windows Forms written in C#. <<< Comparsion with Built-in DateTimePicker control (by the first release) >>> << Advantages >>
- Supports Nullable DateTime.
- Supports thread-independent DateTimeFormat.
- Supports Persian Calendar. (Actually it was the main purpose of the project at the beginning.) << Distadvantages >>
- Min/Max value is not fully supported.
- Thirteen-Month calendars not supported.
- No fast year/month selection in drop-down calendar.