Prototype mobile apps with simple HTML, CSS and JS components.
- Clone the repo
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:maker/ratchet.gitor just download the bundled CSS and JS
- Read the docs to learn about the components and how to get a prototype on your phone
- We will have example apps to check out very soon!
Take note that our master branch is our active, unstable development branch and that if you're looking to download a stable copy of the repo, check the tagged downloads.
Reporting bugs & contributing
Ratchet is just getting started. Here are some of the immediate features we're thinking about:
- Shelf (exposable left hand navigation a la Path or Facebook)
- Slide control
- More list views options
- Improved active states (especially for lists)
- Docking list dividers
- Touch library for richer touch events (swipes, long press, etc)
- Hiding title bar (hides with scroll)
Even these are just the short-term goals though. We eventually want to extend Ratchet beyond the prototying for iPhone and create HTML/CSS/JS components for iPad and Android devices. Our dream is that Ratchet becomes the best way to create mobile experiences with web standard languages.
Ratchet is licensed under the MIT License.