Hotdog Rhythm Station
A permanently online drum machine, using React & Arweave.
A version of this app can always be found:
- v1.0.0 https://arweave.net/EXU1P4ftbpnv7zmLwL6aV-lbFditgxO2mzwUEIeN1xw
- v1.1.0 https://arweave.net/i9C71zGFRap--jKKKzcP0TWekW5yLDwByYlr2h7ditA
- v1.1.1 https://arweave.net/-5uukZGzlv8TKQ8nq4N4_pHuHZleTJa2dZtXtBR6ibE
This project was created for the Arweave Hackathon. The Arweave / Permaweb is a method of permanent storage on the Internet using blockchain technology, with crypto mining used to economically incentivise data storage.
Release v1.0.0 - initial release
- Minimized feature set
- Play/Stop button
- Tempo control
- Eight default samples preloaded.
- Simple name display and volume control per channel.
- Can save patterns to permaweb.
- This version just reads the last saved pattern.
- By default you can create patterns, with the default sample kit.
- Loading/Saving (Read/Write) to permaweb require a wallet key file.
Release v1.1.0 - bugfix/performance release
- Bugfix: responsive design improved for mobile
- Code refactoring to simplify code and prepare for future features
- Performance bugfixes
Release v1.1.1 - minor additions
- Added Arweave-ID support
- added footer with links
- User samples can be loaded from the permaweb.
- Channels are flexible, can add/remove.
- Multiple effects per channel.
- Ability choose a pattern save name.
- Browse through your saved projects to select one to load.