Rhino 5.0 C++ SDK Samples
To build the Rhino 5.0 C++ SDK Samples, you are going to need:
- Rhino 5.0 - (http://www.rhino3d.com)
- Rhino 5.0 C++ SDK - (http://wiki.mcneel.com/developer/cplusplusplugins)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 (for Rhino 5.0 64-bit)
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 (for Rhino 5.0 32-bit)
- Rhino C++ SDK Knowledge Base (http://wiki.mcneel.com/developer/sdksamples/knowledgebasecpp)
- Rhino Plug-ins Support Newsgroup (NNTP) - (news://news.mcneel.com/rhino.plug-ins)
- E-mail Rhino Developer Support - (email@example.com)
Copyright © 2012 Robert McNeel & Associates. All Rights Reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND OF MERCHANTABILITY ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
Rhinoceros is a registered trademark of Robert McNeel & Associates.