The Rhino.Inside® technology allows Rhino and Grasshopper to be embedded within other products. It may be possible to:
- Starting Rhino and Grasshopper as an add in another product.
- Call directly into the host's native APIs from a Grasshopper or Rhino plugin.
- Access Rhino's APIs through the host application.
- Grasshopper definitions can be opened and previewed in Rhino within the same process as the parent.
- Object can be natively created by Rhino or Grasshopper within the parent product.
Samples by host application.
This is a list of projects or examples which make use of Rhino.Inside:
- Bricsys BricsCAD
- Unreal Engine
If you have any questions, visit the discussion forum...