Rhino Inside Unity
The Rhino Inside technology allows Rhino and Grasshopper to be embedded within other products.
This folder contains a sample project that demonstrates:
- Starting Rhino and Grasshopper in Unity.
- Call directly into RhinoCommon APIs from Unity.
These instructions will get you a copy of the project up and running on your local machine for development and testing purposes.
Getting Source & Build
- Clone the repository. At the command prompt, enter the following command:
git clone --recursive https://github.com/mcneel/rhino.inside.git rhino.inside
- Go to rhino.inside\Unity\Sample1\Assets\Standard Assets\RhinoInside folder and double click on RhinoCommon.Update.bat.
Using the samples
- Run Unity and open the rhino.inside\Unity\Sample1 project folder.
- Rhino WIP should load inside Unity.
- Go to the Unity main menu bar.
- Click on Sample1/Create Loft Surface.
- You should have a Lofted surface in the Unity scene.
- You can adjust the control balls and the surface will be reevaluated.
Thanks to Long Nguyen for his contribution to this Sample