Mconf-Web is the web application that provides access to web conferences in Mconf-Live or BigBlueButton servers.
You can try out Mconf-Web at our free demo server at http://mconf.org.
Mconf-Web connects to an Mconf-Live or a BigBlueButton server and allows the users to create and participate in web conferences. It provides functionalities that are (by design) not implemented in the core of Mconf-Live/BigBlueButton, such as:
- User authentication;
- Permission control to access web conference rooms;
- Follows a social network model with spaces (communities) that have events;
- Users have their own web conferences that they can share with other members or even invite external participants;
- Each space also has a web conference room that the members can use to interact;
- Events can be used to schedule web conferences.
For more details read our wiki.
This project is under the AGPL version 3 license. See LICENSE.
This project is developed as part of Mconf. Visit: