A crate registry, written in Clojure.
It implements the alternative registries RFC and offers also various features (cf the
Documentation is available at https://meuse.mcorbin.fr/
- Complete implementation of the alternative registries RFC (including search).
- crates.io mirroring (beta)
- Multiple backends for crates files: filesystem, S3 (beta)
- Manage categories.
- Manage users, roles, and tokens.
- Manage crates.
- Security: HTTPS support, TLS support for the PostgreSQL client.
- Monitoring: Meuse exposes a Prometheus endpoint with various metrics (HTTP server, database pool, JVM metrics...).
Take a look at https://meuse.mcorbin.fr/roadmap/.