CocoaMondoKit is an Interface Builder plugin. The plugin currently contains two interface components. The Zoomable Text Field; formally known as the Mondo Text Field, and Mondo Switch.
- Compile in Xcode.
- Double click CocoaMondoKit.ibplugin to load the plugin into Interface Builder. (Notez Bien: Interface builder will reference the file instead of copying it. Keep the .ibplugin file in a location it won't be deleted.)
- In the Xcode project you want to use the plugin:
- Right click the Linked Frameworks folder and click Add -> Existing Frameworks.
- Select the CocoaMondoKit.framework directory.
- Right click your target and click Add -> New Build Phase -> New Copy Files Build Phase. For destination, select Frameworks, leave the path field blank, and close the window.
- Drag the CocoaMondoKit framework from Linked Frameworks to the Copy Files build phase you just added.
To reference CocoaMondoKit objects in your kode, simply import the main header file.
I'm not liable for anything but give me props if you use the kode in your application.