HTTPS clone URL
Subversion checkout URL
Please sign in to comment.
Do not use evaluate() for razoring
Because razoring is reached 10% of times and about 50% of time first two conditions are met we can save 5% of calls to the fairly costly evaluate(). On the other side statistics have shown 95% of nodes that pass the first two razoring conditions pass also the evaluate() test. So the risk of dropping the third condition seems low enough. Testing seems to validate this. Signed-off-by: Marco Costalba <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Loading branch information...