The MRPT project
Mobile Robot Programming Toolkit (MRPT) provides C++ libraries aimed at researchers in mobile robotics and computer vision. Libraries include SLAM solutions, 3D(6D) geometry, SE(2)/SE(3) Lie groups, probability density functions (pdfs) over points, landmarks, poses and maps, Bayesian inference (Kalman filters, particle filters), image processing, obstacle avoidance, etc. MRPT also provides GUI apps for Stereo camera calibration, dataset inspection, and much more.
- Download the latest unstable code with:
git clone https://github.com/MRPT/mrpt.git --depth 1
- Ask questions at: this Google group or at stackoverflow (please, use the tag
- Main project website, including sources and Windows installer downloads
- C++ API reference
- Bindings documentation (Python, Matlab)
- Source code for dozens of examples
- Example configuration files for MRPT applications can be found at: MRPT/share/mrpt/config_files
- Some sample datasets are stored in: MRPT/share/mrpt/datasets. A more complete dataset repository is available online.
- How to contribute with your code for new feaures, bug fixes, etc.
3.1 FIVE SECONDS INSTRUCTIONS
- Where source is --> MRPT source root directory
- Where to build binaries --> Pick a new, empty directory.
If your platform doesn't support cmake-gui, open a console, chdir to a new empty directory and execute:
$ ccmake <PATH_TO_MRPT_SOURCES>
ccmake), set all the build options as you desire, then press "Configure" and "Generate". To build the examples, enable
Build with the IDE / compiler you selected from CMake (Visual Studio, GNU Make,...)
3.2. Further details (RECOMMENDED!)
Read the compiling instructions.
MRPT is released under the new BSD license.