Hi, I'm Merriah Croston!
- I’m a PhD student in the Public Health Sciences program at Washington University in St. Louis.
- I study health information and health behavior diffusion with an emphasis on social media contexts.
- Current projects use social network analysis and visualization to examine COVID-19 misinformation diffusion compared to other information types on Twitter.
- I look to collaborate with scholars with interest in influence, information or behavior diffusion, and social media.
- MPH (2014): Epidemiology (Emory University)
- BS (2006): Biology (Georgetown University)