You can check the live demo clicking here
$ npm install glightbox # OR $ bower install glightbox
import GLightbox from 'glightbox'
Or manually download and link
glightbox.min.js in your HTML:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="dist/css/glightbox.css"> <script src="dist/js/glightbox.min.js"></script>
For more information please check the demo site.
GLightbox was tested in the following browsers.
- Mobile Safari
- Internet Explorer 11
It will work in any browser that supports css Flexbox
- New: You can define each slide option in a different data attribute (data-title="example" data-description="...")
- Fixed youtube and vimeo autoplay when opened for the first time
- Fixed global slide params not working
- Fixed some issues on IE11
- Fixed using characters : or ; in slide description
- New: Added reload method, useful when injecting content with ajax, cloning nodes, etc.
- Fixed closeButton setting not removing the element
- Fixed video not displayed on mobile devices
- New: Now you can set individual width and height for each slide with inlines or iframes.
- New: Now you can set individual source types for each slide ('type': 'image' | 'iframe' | 'video' | 'inline' | 'external).
- New: Published on npm
- New: Published on bower
- Fixed afterSlideLoad only triggered one time for all the slides
- Fixed a small space between the image and description when is set to top or bottom
- New: Added none as a new option to disable open, close and slide animations
- New: Added new options (touchNavigation, keyboardNavigation, closeOnOutsideClick) to enable or disable user interaction
- Fixed open and close effect not taking a custom animation
- Fixed an error when calling the destroy method and no videos were present in the slider
- Improved the open method so it can be called without duplicating the structure and events
- New: The original node is passed to events like beforeSlideChange, afterSlideChange, etc.
- New: Added option moreLength to control the number of characters in the description for mobile devices
- Fixed instance not returned and unable to call public methods
- Fixed large images not displayed correctly
- Initial release
- Improve github description with more documentation and examples
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details