Biotechnology & Bioengineering Center at the Medical College of Wisconsin
- Medical College of Wisconsin
- Milwaukee, WI
- Joined on
Jun 12, 2008
- vipdac 10 Virtual Proteomics Data Analysis Cluster
- ratmine 7 RatMine built on InterMine v0.9
- snplotyper 7 This is an application that is used to visualize and analyze Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) data.
- gminer 6 Application to annotate NCBI Gene Expression Omnibus(GEO) data using the NCBO Open Biomedical Annotator(OBA)
- apropos 5 Apropos is an open source proteomic and genomic data annotation tool built on top of unique Rat/Mouse/Human annotation database compiled from a variety of databases.