The FollowInsight AngularJS app provides insight on any Twitter user, including their Klout score, using their screenname.
- Download files
- Create an app on the Twitter developer site. (https://dev.twitter.com/apps/)
- Enable read/write access for your Twitter app
- Grab the app api key, secret, and the callback url from the Twitter developer site
- Create an app on Klout Developer Portal (https://klout.com/s/developers/home)
- Get the Klout api key from Klout
- Set the access tokens and the callback url for Twitter and Klout in php\config\config.php
You're finished configuration. That was easy.
Bootswatch's Bootstrap Superhero theme (http://bootswatch.com/superhero/)